Virtual Trivia Night
Time & Location
About the event
Join us for a series of virtual trivia nights hosted by Rotary of Westmoreland on Zoom.
Cost: $10 per person.
Half of all money raised through attendance will be donated to the Westmoreland County Food Bank. The other half will benefit the Rotary of Westmoreland’s ongoing community projects.
How to Play:
- Download & install Zoom on your computer, phone or tablet prior to the event.
- When it's time for the event, follow the link in your emailed to join the live stream. The Zoom will open at 7:55 pm. The game begins promptly at 8:05 pm.
- Everyone is a free agent when the event starts. You randomly will be assigned to a team.
- You can share your computer/video with up to one buddy (one prize per screen for winning team).
- For households with more than two people, please divvy up the rooms and computer.
- "Doors" will open @ 7:55 p.m. (EST) on the day of the event, so folks can say hello and iron out technical issues.
- The event moderator(s) will review the rules and begin trivia promptly at 8:05 p.m. (EST).
- A 5 minute intermission will occur midway through event, and we are expecting to conclude by 9:30 p.m. (EST).
Rotary of Westmoreland is a group of innovative, young-thinking professionals from across the county who are dedicated to social responsibility with a "service above self" mindset. To learn more about the charities, groups and organizations we support, please join us at one of our weekly meetings or go to www.RotaryofWestmoreland.org
Currently meeting every Wednesday evening @ 6 p.m. (EST) at Twin Lakes Park, pavillion no. 1 (Weather permitting).
- Trivia Night Ticket$10+$0.25 Service fee$10+$0.25 Service fee0$0